Meet Radu Ionescu, the new CEO of Cumulus
“With its set of values, team ethos and vison, Cumulus is offering the perfect fit environment for me to fully exploit my experience and skills. I am pleased to have this unique opportunity to contribute to its strengthening and development.”
Radu joined our team to consolidate our expertise and experience into a single more effective and coherent vision addressing the new conditions and challenges of a changing and fascinating world.
Radu is an architect and consultant with extensive experience in managing, planning and leading business units in the field of consultancy, real estate and construction. Examples of Radu’s relevant experience work include the following:
· He started-up his career in 1998 as a teaching assistant in the University and shortly took a PM role in a large international construction company for a couple of years.
· This was followed by a project manager and team leader position for a German International consultancy practice in Romania
· He became in 2004 the first representative of the real estate development subsidiary and investment fund arm of an Austrian bank as the country manager and development director, contributing to starting-up their operations in Romania.
· The last 14 years were spent structuring, developing, and leading a local market lead consultancy practice.
· Radu is a certified member of OAR, ANEVAR and RICS, where he is currently serving as a member of the Advisory Board for Romania.
· His diverse experience in leadership, project management, business development and consultancy is relevant for his professional and holistic approach and valuable in his new leading role with Cumulus.